yes, you can get lots of information that way and it can be very helpful
with debugging - I used that to help fix my own SBLive! problems - but the
original question (not from me) was about problems configuring an SBLive !
card in 7.0 , and someone asking that if the Win driver's were uninstalled,
and he reinstalled mandrake from scratch, might that solve his problem - my
answer to that was no.

philomena