You need to alias the external interface to act as all 5 external "real" IP
addresses a,d use ipmasqadm to port forward the incoming requests to the
appropriate masqeud internal IP address.

The format for setting IP aliasing is (where the "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"s
correspond to the IP addresses and subnet info from your ISP):

/sbin/ifconfig eth0:0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx netmask xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx broadcast
xxx.xxx.xxx.255

repeat for each aliased eth0 IP (eth0:1, eth0:2, eth0:3, etc.), and then
create ipchains rules for firewalling each aliased IP.

In the firewall script, make sure the gaming port is open for all aliased
IPs.

Install ipmasqadm and set port forwarding rules for each aliased IP to each
corresponding masqued internal IP. I believe the syntax is as follows, but
you should read the ipmasqadm HOW-TOs to be sure.:
(Assuming your internal network is on192.168.x.x, and the Gaming Port is
"XXXX")

/sbin/ipmasqadm -a -P tcp -L xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx XXXX -R 192.168.xxx.xxx XXXX

Let me know if this helps, or if I've screwed something up in the
translation.  :-)

--Greg