Gentlemen,

I haven't had to worry with duplicate messages from the list since I
started using Pine and Procmail full time as my email client. Pine is the
reader, Procmail does the filtering, fetchmail does the mail getting from
the server. Such a nice combination. So neat...so clean...so easy.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 7:54am ,Rod Baxter spake passionately in a message: