> I haven't had to worry with duplicate messages from the list since I
> started using Pine and Procmail full time as my email client. Pine is the
> reader, Procmail does the filtering, fetchmail does the mail getting from
> the server. Such a nice combination. So neat...so clean...so easy.

Spoken like a guy who doesn't need to cut/paste stuff into messages or
do a lot of file attachments (grin).  I agree that it's a clean
mailreader (though I've got dupe problems that don't relate to inbound
mail dupes).  But the nature of my work requires that I regularly drop
stuff into msgs and attach files and Pine is just downright clumsy
relative to any GUI-based mailtool in both of these respects.

Cheers --- Larry