Huh? Are we talking about the same Pine here? When I attach a file to a
message all I do in Pine is place the cursor beside the atrtachment
header, preses CTRL T which then goes to another screen within the Pine
windows already open where I can navigate to the file that I wish to
attach much like a file manager screen. When I find the desired file I
simply press "S" for select and the file is attached to the message. No
path typing needed. Heavens! If I had to type the entire path and file
name you better believe I would be using something else to send an
attachment.  :)  My typing is bad enough!

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:40pm ,Larry Marshall spake passionately in a message: