Andrew,

While there are a lot of great reasons to run Mozilla these days, as you
can see there are some things that don't yet work completely yet. It's
still under developement. One of the things that isn't yet functional are
the plugins. Java isn't working yet either.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 1:00pm ,Andrew Scotchmer spake passionately in a message: