On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Mark Weaver wrote:

> Please check out the attached error message I recieved from the compiler
> when I attemtped to "follow the directions to the letter" as it were.
>
> I'm left shaking my head with only one question left to ask.
>
> --
> Mark

Uh, try it with a #make install10
NOT with a #make install 10

Course, I'm assuming you really have an 8810 based card.  Seems kinda dumb, but
my Montego II has an 8830 chip (why didn't they call it a Montego III???)

Yeah, typos drive me crazy too!!!!!  Many times I'm scratching my head going
"Why the hell didn't that command work??"  When I realize what it is -- Oh,
Duh!--usually an hour or two later.

good luck,
eryl