Mark Weaver wrote:

> Please check out the attached error message I recieved from the compiler
> when I attemtped to "follow the directions to the letter" as it were.
>
> I'm left shaking my head with only one question left to ask.
>
> --
> Mark
>
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 7:07pm ,Erylon Hines spake passionately in a message:
>
> > On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> > > update on 2.3.4 -- managed to get sound working for my SB card but I still
> > > can't get anything happening with the Turtle Beach card. Anyone have any
> > > ideas?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mark
> > >
> > I use a TB Montego II, and have sucessfully with the 2.2.14, 2.2.15 and 2.2.16
> > Kernels.  I don't use the Aureal drivers, I use BOFH's tweaked drivers
> > downloaded from here:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com-bofh_666-aureal.html
> >
> > I/ve followed his directions to the letter and its always worked great
> > (Clapton's turning on the CD right now).
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > eryl

>                            Name: au88xx-error-msg.txt
>    au88xx-error-msg.txt    Type: Plain Text (TEXT/PLAIN)
>                        Encoding: BASE64

[root@epix au88xx-1.0.5-2.3-bpl1]# make install 10

Here it is ------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  should have been:

[root@epix au88xx-1.0.5-2.3-bpl1]# make install10
                                        ^^^^^^^^^

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"