Mark Weaver wrote:

> Please check out the attached error message I recieved from the compiler
> when I attemtped to "follow the directions to the letter" as it were.
>
> I'm left shaking my head with only one question left to ask.
>
> --
> Mark
>
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 7:07pm ,Erylon Hines spake passionately in a message:
>
> > On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> > > update on 2.3.4 -- managed to get sound working for my SB card but I still
> > > can't get anything happening with the Turtle Beach card. Anyone have any
> > > ideas?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mark
> > >
> > I use a TB Montego II, and have sucessfully with the 2.2.14, 2.2.15 and 2.2.16
> > Kernels.  I don't use the Aureal drivers, I use BOFH's tweaked drivers
> > downloaded from here:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com-bofh_666-aureal.html
> >
> > I/ve followed his directions to the letter and its always worked great
> > (Clapton's turning on the CD right now).
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > eryl

Add to my previous...

I got a totally different set of errors all to do with unresolved
symbols in the modules subdirectories.

Cheers

Gripe!!!
How the hell does one echo the output from the compiler to a file???

I can't paste from the console to netscape (2 button mouse and fingers
which are incapable of pressing two keys at the same time due to
multiple sclerosis!!!) Really gets to me that one!!!

Definitely _NO_ Cheers!!

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"