> > Maybe Larry or Tom could explain what the best way to setup 7.2
> > would be, either update what you have or clean install?

Tom may provide guidance but I'm afraid you don't want to follow me
:-)  I've got 7.2 installed but I've got to boot it off a floppy because
something goes nuts during the LILO load if I boot off the HD
drive.  Oddly, the video works fine once X has started.  Must have to do
with the new goofy LILO graphics or their new graphical boot display that
I have yet to see :-)  I also cant get WPO2000's font server running with
7.2.  In fact, as far as I can tell, it doesn't even get installed for
some reason.  I'm just too dumb to keep up with these constant changes so
I'll stick with 7.1 so I can get some work done :-)

Cheers --- Larry