At 03:01 PM 00/10/28 -0700, you wrote:
>nomad creaktop wrote:
>[snip]
> > Did you order 7.2 beta 3 or 7.2 final ?
> > If final, then how because there isn't a link there for ordering it...
> > or can you pre-order and how ???
>[snip]
>
>creaktop.....it's on the page where you list all of the
>CheapBytes CD's.
>
>http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/scan/mp=category/se=101?zjTjV74G;;2
>
>Here's the actual page for 7.2:
>
>http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070010574?zjTjV74G;;108
>--
>MandrakeSoft Inc                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Altadena, CA USA                                     --Alan

Thanks a lot I found it... they ought to really list it on the front ... oh
well
Anybody got some good links on where to get free linux books (download) or
documentation projects that are not too broad. I've already got the LNAG,
MUO, and Que's special edition running linux. Maybe we can organize a list
of free downloadable books, any addidtions would be great (but remember not
just anything - up to date and for newbies -more or less) Tell me what you
think...

Other suggestions:

You guys really need to redo your homepage and make it more friendly to
people considering to get LM, and use mandrakeforum.com as the main site
for news and stuff. But while you're at it you must keep your  page more up
to date, I mean imagine what a prospective buyer thinks if he hears that
7.2 has been released and that it's absolutely fabulous; then he goes to
your page for more info and according to you 7.1 is the latest ...

Oh yeah... and you guys at Mandrakesoft should really consider selling the
distro (in all forms) yourself, I'd gladly (And I've heard other people say
this) pay more if I knew that it was going to the development...

creaktop