Hi all

I hope you can help me ... When I boot up Linux-Mandrake 7.1 it naturally
looks for both my hard drive and CD ROM, but it can't find them, so it
starts Kudzo. (Which it also does when my external modem is switched off -
that's a real nuicance!) There it gives me the three options: remove driver
; keep driver ; do nothing. Whichever one I choose, It just dumps me at the
command line ( well, it looks like it but I can't execute any commands
can't give any commands, so I have to reboot.
The windows partition still works fine (as good as windows can ) So I
really don't know what to do... please help, I'm going to order 7.2 through
cheapbytes (anyone know of a cheaper place? - once I saw 7.1 advertised as
$2), but I really want to get this working as I can't stand Windows anymore.

TIA...
creaktop