> Any ideas?  At this point I am assuming it is a driver problem.
> Is the 3C905 driver known to work under 7.1?  I remember that
> Caldera didn't support this card in one of their releases about
> six months ago.

Are you running adsl?  It's one thing to have an ethernet connection and
quite another to make your DSL modem go.  The easiest thing to do is to
download the DSL package from roaringpenguin.com.  This is included in
7.2.

Anyways, all you do is expand the rpm, run adsl-setup, enter simple stuff
like your DNS, user name, password, etc.  Then you have to run adsl-start
and you should see the rest of those lights flicker as the modem makes the
connections.  This takes all of 5 minutes to set up.

Cheers --- Larry