FYI,
Presently I use Win95B, Win95C, and Win98 at work, at home I have Win95B.
To learn how to use Linux, I install Linux-Mandrake 7.1 and RedHat 6.0 each
on  separate 10 Gb harddisks in a removable tray (will be doing same for
SuSe 6.3 on 4 Gb soon) - so that - Win and Linux do not 'see' each other at
all, if I mess-up one the other is not affected. Just my $0.002 of info.
Regards