> You can say that again! At this point in time I would touch Koffice, or
> Kword with a ten foot pole. After the fiasko if this weekend past I'm no
> stinkin hurry to even get a whif of KDE2 or anything related to it.

Ooo...sounds you've had some bad interactions with KDE2.  You've
demonstrated repeatedly that you're more bold and brave than I.  I've
installed 7.2, boot it via a floppy to get past a load problem that turns
my screen to garbage, and bounce around in it, feeling as though KDE has
become a good interface going bad and then hop back to my 7.1 installation
:-)

Cheers --- Larry the pickle