Michael,

You may want to try the expert install and do the partitioning manually
instead of letting the software do it. It sounds like there's something
about your hardware that the program doesn't like. doing the partitioning
isn't really difficult. It just looks a little scarey at first.

O..and one more tip. What ever you do DON'T put your linux partitions
behind a DOS partition. That is if you want to keep your Linux system any
length of time. Linux belongs on it's own partitions.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182469
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 Michael H. Bracey had this to say!