Did you burn the ISO image file to the CD directly (i.e. if you look at the
CD's contents you see only the ISO file) or did you actually extract the ISO
and burn it as an image? You are supposed to do the latter, and most CD
recording programmes (mkisofs/cdrecord, Nero, Adaptec Easy CD Creator) are
made to handle this.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
        "One World, One Web, One Programme." - Microsoft Promotional Ad.