Why not use 8.0? 7.2 is quite old now, having been released around
October last year. All 7.2 final (i.e. not beta) isos are the same --
they were created for the 7.2 release. You are supposed to install
these and use MandrakeUpdate to update the installation to the newest
packages.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson