Observe though that most of us on the lists are enthusiastic Linux users,
hackers, some/many testing several different distributions, and/or computer
professionals in one way or another.
And note that; there are very many happy Linux users out there who are 'not'
participating in these lists because everything is probably running to their
great satisfaction...;-)

Cheers,
ei