Okay, I'm currently using ipchains/PMFirewall. My question is, since I *think*
I've got everything installed correctly (the script said it installed OK),
should I not be able to see PMFirewall running, using something like ktop or
top, after I've connected to the 'Net? I picked the options where PMF does not
start up at boot, but upon a successfull ppp connection.

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord