Dennis Myers wrote:

> I would have to agree, mine does about a two page print of many different ports
> and I haven't   found the screen shot menu so I can't post it. But, based on
> mine I would say yours is not set up to do a whole lot of good.  When I set up
> mine I said no to most of the ports and allowed unlimited access only to the
> addresses on my local net and 127.0.0.1.   you might try a new install.  Good
> Luck,  Dennis

I followed the script recommendation posted a couple of times on this list. ;-(
I did say no to most options. I gave that 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0 range, only
opening port 110 (I think) for service.

I'm a little unclear as to how its supposed to start. I picked no for startup
at boot, but yes for startup upon successfull ppp connection. So, is the
startup line supposed to go in /etc/ip-up, or /etc/ip-up.local or in
/etc/ppp/ip-up or /etc/ppp/ip-up.local? ;-)

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord