From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ronald J. Hall
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 2:19 PM
To: Mandrake Newbie Mailing List
Subject: [newbie] PMFirewall question...

Okay, I'm currently using ipchains/PMFirewall. My question is, since I
*think*
I've got everything installed correctly (the script said it installed OK),
should I not be able to see PMFirewall running, using something like ktop or
top, after I've connected to the 'Net? I picked the options where PMF does
not
start up at boot, but upon a successfull ppp connection.

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\

Dark><Lord