Dear All, I went to the console and typed xpp and got a sign that no
printer was found. My printer is not being recognized. It was working
fine in 7. I have read all of the printer help pages and  tried all of
the setups and none are working. Any ideas?

Clue: When I still had 7 I downloaded cups. I got a note that it could
not be downloaded because of some kind of conflict. That is when my
computer went haywire. I could not send out email after that then I
could not print either. I shut down, rebooted then I found that X did
not work. I decided to reinstall 7 the next day. The printer worked
again in 7. Later that day I received my 7.2 and installed that the next
day. Ever since I have not been able to print. Any thoughts or
suggestions? Thank you. Marcia