I downloaded the 7.2 iso images and had no problem at all with the install -
I had all kinds of problems with 7.1 - wasn't stable or reliable for me at
all. My specs are:
1Gz Athlon, 384 mgs RAM, 40 gb drive, SBLive! sound, NVidia GEforce 256
video, princeton flatscreen monitor, external 3COM dsl modem, internal zip
and CDRW, HP Deskjet 950C
7.2 detected and configured all successfully - the first time that has
happened to me with any distro, and I've tried versions of quite a few. So,
in my book, 7.2 is great. - my 2cents

cheers,
philomena