Dear All, I am pleased with 7.2 as I mentioned before. I am getting
things corrected and working in a few hours rather than months.:)

 Is StarOffice supplied with this distro?

Where is Ktail?

Unfortunately I lost my Hearts game in my 7 crash the other night as well
as my napster clone. By the way my husband who liked the MIcrosoft Hearts
really likes this Hearts for Linux.

 I do not remember where to get the Hearts and napster now. I believe I
was using gnome napster which worked well for me.

As soon as my 4000 plus emails come in I will get back on cable email. I
do not know how I could get that many in 2 days. I think my cable service
provider saved all of those from my previous crash and sent them back to
me again.

Thanks. Marcia
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.