Dear All, I finally got my printer to work through the web interface
admin. No other way would set it up. I think that my Kups admin does not
work correctly nor does my printerdrake. My printer works for Abiword
but does not print anything out for Kword. I tried to print out
something from the Advanced Editor and it did not work there, either.
Does anyone have any suggestions for making these work?

Also, the print quality is horrible. Too light and needs calibrating.
How can I fine tune this? Thank you. Marcia