On Sunday 19 November 2000 10:49 am, Charles wrote:
> Ah yes, Tom, I did omit that. Been seeing so much of 7.2 here I took
> it for granite. Thank you for asking: 7.2/ KDE 2(final). You know the
> package to use? I hope it's an RPM as I haven't learned where to put
> an un-tarred package where it should go.
> -Cmo

    Well, i've upgraded KDE2 to CVS 20001117 using Chris Molnar's rpms
and numlock still doesn't start on boot.  I don't believe it's a KDE2
problem. It hasn't been important enough to me to get it going.  I've
seen some posts (ML's and NG's) that either say it's a minor conf file
change, to it's completely broken, use the 7.1 rpm.  I gave my 7.1 CD's
away, so I'm not sure, but I believe you'll find a 'numlock....rpm' on
7.1 CD's or from a 7.1 mirror.  The one I'm currently using is
'numlock-1.0-10mdk'

--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay