Thanks to all ! I didn't have the option at install nor within DrakConf >
Startup Services >, but I found it on disk 1 of 7.1 and that did the trick.
I also found that after installing an RPM to uncheck Restore settings
option for Root and User before rebooting. I had a messed up Taskbar when
failing to do so. It restored after another boot following the unchecking
stage. After things quieted down on the second boot I then choose the
option to Restore settings.
-Cmo