Hi Rog,

To tell you the truth I wasn't all that impressed cause when I installed
the binaries all of Pine's pretty colors went away. I like this colors and
just for a few bug fixes that I've never even seen the bugs I don't think
the upgrade is worth it.

I've since re-installed the old binaries and I'm happy as a clam again. I
will have to do some more reading up on the newer version first before I
change again. "If" I change again. The feature I'm really looking for
though with Pine is threading.

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 Roger Sherman had this to say!