ok...I've got it working now, but I still don't see the threading working
at all. Maybe I'm missing something here, but what should I be looking
for?

Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 Mark Weaver had this to say!