Hi Phil

     I have been playing with my sendmail some more and have figured out a way to get
it to send mail out via pop account.  unfortunely I have to put in every domain I wish
to e-mail there.  Its the /etc/mail/relay_allow file.  Is there anyway I can have
myself and the users allowed to e-mail out to where ever without someone using my
machine as a relay station for spam!!

P.s. the funny thing is whatever I put in th relay_allow file does not show up
anywhere in the webmin system even after restarting the sendmail system.

Regards

Mike Freeman

Embrace the Penguin.  Give Bill the cold shoulder!
Linux Registered User #190770  (10/02/2000)

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com