On Friday 24 November 2000 03:29 pm, you wrote:

> P.s. the funny thing is whatever I put in th relay_allow file does not show
> up anywhere in the webmin system even after restarting the sendmail system.

open webmin and go to sendmail look in the upper right corner of that page
and you should see a listing call "Module Config" once you've click'd this
look at the listing called "full path to sendmail aliases file" most times
this is set to automatic. if automatic is selected and it still does not see
the files then add the full path there /etc/mail that's where all mine are.

You should'nt have to touch the rest of the entrys in the list unless they
are all in differant directorys

--
Phil Connor
Emory Booty Co.