Did SuSE and LM share any partitions ? I have them both booting with no
problems on one hard drive.

Are you using KDE ? If so, you should check what it says in the hardware
info section of the Control Center - see if your card is recognized. Or,
try Harddrake - it should display the card as well.

philomena