Dear Philomena,
 Linux M 7.2 was not sharing a partition with Suse 7. I have my 7.2 on my
first drive which is over 6? gigs and I had Suse on my 2nd drive which is
2.5 gigs. I have deleted Suse with fdisk. I just cannot get onto the
internet so far even with the same settings that got me on before (Linux
7.2). I imagine that Suse and LM 7.2 could coexist very harmoniously
however I must have done something incorrectly.

Yes, my card is listed and recognized in Harddrake but is not
initialized. What next? Thanks for your help. Marcia
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.