Which printer model do you use? Did you set up the printer options after
installing the driver as I explained it to you? Note that the option
settings get lost when one changes the driver. If your printer is an HP
inkjet, note that the drivers with "Foomatic + cdj880" and "Foomatic +
cdj890" do not work with the default settings. The "Normal" quality is
broken. Use "Presentation" instead.

   Till