Really canīt understand. First Mandrake quit 2.0.1 version of KDE, but can download it, but not installed because some guys from the list said itīs bad.
And now in tucowīs ftp I find an update ONLY for Mandrake 7.2.  This have minor size than previous. And have a Readme very usefull to upgrade without problems (solution for a lot of members of list, me too :-) ).
I updated following readme exactly and at first impresion run very well.
Can anyone said if this is THE reallly 2.0.1 for KDE2 ?  Is it a KDE version for Mandrake 7.2 ?