I have an Epson 740. Some things have changed since I
posted this message. I did an upgrade to the latest
version of CUPS and I can now print. But all is still
not well. When I print a StarOffice document the lpr
print window comes up, I click on OK, and then the
qtcups window comes up. I again click on OK and the
document will print. The problem here is that after
the document prints another page prints with error
messages and then stops without feeding the page
completely through the printer. I am at work now so I
can't show what is printing out after the print job.
It also only prints in the color setting. I have tried
to have it print in greyscale, but it prints in color
anyway.
This only happens when printing in Star Office. I can
print from any other application and printing works
great.

--- Till Kamppeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>