-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Romanator
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 6:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] 7.2 stability , mouse issues .

It's quite strange. Although, I select Intellimouse for my mouse, it
keeps going back to standard. This has been going on for several
releases. It performs like the Intellimouse. However, the graphical
shows standard.
I guess it must be a default setting?

Roman
Registered Linux user:  #197855

s wrote:

> I have some cheap wheel mouse: Genius Netscroll.  It works perfectly.
First