Tom Brinkman wrote:

>    I worked on a Dutch island (Bonaire) some 30 years ago.  The
> Heineken we bought there was Dutch bier.  The Heineken y'all get in the
> states.... well Pabst or Strohs prob'ly makes it.

Cheated again, I knew it! ;-(  Oh well. My father was with the 101st combat
engineers in Germany for about 6 years, and he used to bring (sneak is a better
word I suppose) some of that fantastic, dark German beer home from the
Oktoberfests... It was great. ;-)

>    All you really need is some Daniels anyhow ;>

Would that be "black jack"? <grin> I also like 7 year old Beam, Dickel, and on
the odd occasion, Southern Comfort (although its rather sweet)... ;-)

Happy Holidays!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord