Well, Santa was nice and brought me a copy of LM7.2 (Wal-Mart version).  The
install went VERY well on my P75/40MB RAM/700MB HD Texas Instruments laptop.

The only problem I have is horizontal distortion lines on my screen, about
10 pixels apart.  They appear to just shift the line about 5 pixels left.  I
assume this is a frequency problem, but I'm not sure what to change.

I selected the generic LCD panel 640x480 monitor and the appropriate video
card (Cirrus, not sure which, but it was the last card in the Cirrus list,
and was the one in my laptop manual).

Works great, I just hate the distortion.  Anyone got a fix?

TIA

-Carlton