When I was just about getting fed up with how Visual C++ fails to compile
simple bits of code, I read somewhere that the best C compilers run under
unix [and that sort of includes linux, doesn't it?]. I got LM 7.1 more than
2 months ago, and now I'm still learning to use gcc and cforge, which I
just downloaded yesterday. So finally, my learning C++ can now proceed,
after that long of being on hold.

--Abe