Okay, I hadn't done it in a while (no-wait, don't start feeling sorry for me,
this isn't something of a sexual nature! <lol>), but I went to a site that uses
realplayer, and I got a dialog box saying that it had expired. I followed the
links back to www.real.com, but they only have (that I could find) a new
version 8 of RealPlayer for Unix. Its an RPM, so I d/l'ed it, and tried to
install it, but it says its not the same architecture.

So...how can I get a new version that works, or where can I find the older
version 7 since it worked fine on my setup. I would try to find it on my
Mandrake CD's but I loaned them to a friend who wanted to try Mandrake out.

Thanks!

--

                                                                     /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord