I have what I believe is a copy of rp 8 on my machine,
it is an autoinstaller much like in mac, all you do is
set the executable bit on the file, then run it
by typing ./rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin

Typing that period and slash added onto
the front of the filename tells linux to
directly execute the file.

Do all this while logged in as the root user,
but first, please download the file from
my ftp server if you cannot find it
on www.real.com

ftp://kittypuss.org/rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin

Let me know if the url works or not, the file
is approx 6 or 7 megs long.

Hope this helps.

Vic