As a follow up, log in as root, open Konsole:
a) Type in: chmod u+x rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin
Press the <enter> key. Then, press either the up or right arrow keys.
Instead of retyping, you call up the what you've typed from the previous
line.

b) Insert ./ in from of rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin so that it
appears as shown below:
./rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1.bin
As Vic mentioned, the ./ allows you to execute the binary file
Press the <enter> key.

c) Install it to /usr/local/Realplayer8

Roman

-