Mark Hillary wrote:

> Dosen't SAMBA work.
>
> Mark Hillary

snip

Yes it works up to a point, I think the major problem with it is PEBCAK.
I have not had the time to do the research necessary to get everything
up and running. Currently I am dealing with a recalcitrant sound card,
soon to be replaced, as well as some other issues involved with instant
messaging and my firewall/router setup.

I keep a notebook on my desk with a list of issues to solve, it (the
list) never gets shorter. Somehow I think it never will :)

--
Jim