I would like to shift to Netscape 6 instead of 4.7x because of its
ability to manage multiple e-mail accounts for a single Linux user
(under 4.7x I had to keep a separate user account for each e-mail
account). My problem is that the scripts which come with RealPlayer8 for
mime and plugin support only work with 4.7x and not 6. Has anyone
already gone through the process of getting the mime types to work
properly with Netscape 6? Are there simple edits that could be made to
the scripts which will make them work with Netscape 6? There are dozens
of mime types that mention realplayer in the 4.7x configuration and I
would really like to avoid adding them one by one under 6. Also six
seems to have some problems with editing or delete mime-types where you
made a mistake. Does anyone know the name and location of the file that
holds this information so that I can manually delete an error that I
can't seem to remove any other way. Thanks. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Traci Collins
http://www.rof.net/wp/tcollins/traci.html