Hey,

> I've registered my 7.2 and posted a question dated 12 Dec 2000.
> Till date I've not gotten any response from Mandrake. Anyone
> with a similar problem getting help from Mandrake?

  Well, while I've not actually posted via their site, I've
issues with two of my cards (Diamond Viper 770D & a Crystal Audio
sound card (cs4236) & had sent the info requested in drakconf to
some MandrakeSoft address a few weeks ago.  I've heard nothing
from them but the auto-responder to let me know they'd got each
of the e-mails.

  So, is MandrakeSoft any better at support than, say, M$?

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux