> Yes it is.

[Snipped a bunch of very important but unnecessary stuff];-)

> For my money I thing Mandrake is really triying, while other
> distro's are not. So Mandrake keep up the good work.

  Dude (et al), I apologize to have given the impression that I
don't care for lm's support.  I've been using Linux for some
time, though I'm still something of a newbie in many areas.  I'm
very pleased with Mandrake in comparison to RedHat & will only --
after many months or possibly years -- leave Mandrake to go bsd
(which has been my plan since RedHat 5.0 got released & installed
on two 'puters I was using then).

  So, yeah.  I'm all for it & will wait with all the patience I
can manage for some response.  But I'm a misanthropist & very
cynical.  Just my nature.

  A very important lesson for us all:  Don't ever let your
children become end-user support technicians -- they'll hate you
& everyone else for it;-).

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux