At 23:15 15.01.2001 -0500, you wrote:
> > in my case neither of them does allow me to set my video card.....instead
> > both let me choose a monitor....
> > is there any other way to select the video card ?......XF86Setup doesnt
> > exist on my system, only xf86config which crashes all
> > the time............
> >
> > quay
> >

>Quay,
>
>Have you tried to do it using XFdrake as I suggested in an earlier post? That
>utility should take care of it for you just fine.

yes i did........but in my case XFdrake=Xconfigurator.......both commands
start Xconfigurator ( i did a server install), maybe this is the reason why
XF86Setup didnt get installed ? )
meanwhile i solved the problem otherwise......by reinstalling and choosing
the graphic card at install time......it now works pretty good...but
nevertheless it would be interesting for me how to change video card
without reinstalling every time.....

greets,

--quay