If you can get into the box to get a good look at the sound card, you can
find the FCC ID tag which has 3 letters and a string of alph-numeric, then go
to   http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid    and enter that data in the look up
boxes. This will tell you the manufacturer and possibly more.  Then you can
find  the manufacturers web site (if they have one) and determine if it is
supported.  Good Luck.  Dennis

--
Dennis Myers registered linux user #180842